Data Protection Regulation
Color M Ltd is a data controller in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the Repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and Personal Data Protection Act. When processing personal data, Color M Ltd. complies with the principles set out in the General Data Protection Regulation: legality, integrity and transparency; purpose limitation; minimizing data; accuracy; storage restriction; integrity and confidentiality; and accountability.
1. OBJECTIVES OF TREATMENT
Color M Ltd. processes personal data to achieve the following goals, which reflect the reasons for their processing:
• in fulfillment of the requirements of the Law on Tourism Art.
• provision of services: reservations, hotel accommodation;
• execution of concluded contracts;
• identification of clients using the services of Hotel Palitra Varna, 11 Konstantin Doganov Str.;
• human resource Management;
• video surveillance;
• exercise of rights within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 before the BNB as a data controller;
• Handling complaints, alerts and other requests.
2. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
Persons whose personal data are processed by "Color M" Ltd. have the following rights:
A / Right of access - at the request of the data subject,
Color M Ltd. provides information on:
* the personal data it collects and processes;
* the purposes for which they are processed;
* the recipients or category of recipients to whom personal data are provided, if any;
* the sources from which the data were obtained, unless directly collected by the subject.
B / Right of correction - at the request of the data subject, Color M Ltd. corrects inaccurate personal data related to it.
C / Right of erasure (or "right to be forgotten") - at the request of the data subject, when there is no legal basis for their processing, Color M Ltd. deletes the data in the presence of any of the following reasons:
* personal data are not required for purposes for which they were otherwise collected or processed;
* the data subject withdraws his / her consent on which the data processing is based;
* the data subject objects to the processing and there is no overwhelming legal basis for the processing;
* personal data were processed illegally;
* personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation.
D / Right to limit processing - at the request of the data subject, Color M Ltd. restricts the processing of personal data in the cases explicitly provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation.
E / Right of portability of personal data - the data subject has the right to request and receive the personal data related to him / her, which he / she provided to Hotel Palitra, in commonly used, structured and machine-readable formats has the right to transmit / transfer this data from another administrator. This right applies where the basis for the processing of personal data is consent or a contractual obligation and the processing of personal data is carried out in an automated manner, ie. there is a technical possibility to do this.
E / Right of objection - the data subject has the right to object at any time and on grounds relating to the particular situation, provided that there are no compelling legal grounds for processing that take precedence over the interests, rights and freedoms of the individual. Color M Ltd. considers the objection and submits its opinion in writing within 30 days, unless it is necessary to extend the period, for which the data subject will be notified in due time.
G / Right to withdraw consent - in cases where processing is done on the basis of consent, the data subject has the right to withdraw it by submitting a request by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or on site at Hotel Palitra Varna, Konstantin Str. Dogan №11.
H / Right of complaint - the data subject has the right to file a complaint with the supervisory body - the Commission for Protection of Personal Data, at: 1592 Sofia, “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov “No 2, email: email@example.com, regarding the processing of his personal data.
Note: The exercise of some of the rights described cannot be a reason for refusing to provide personal data to the competent authorities for the prevention, investigation and detection of crimes. The rights of data subjects shall be exercised by them in compliance with the provisions and requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation.
3. TYPES OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
Color M Ltd. processes personal data that can be obtained directly from the data subject or from a third party. Color M Ltd. can process different types of data depending on the purpose of the processing, such as:
• data by which the data subject can be identified (eg three names, a unique civilian number);
• contact information to contact the data subject (eg telephone number, e-mail address, postal address);
• personal data provided by administrators in the cases provided for by law;
• video surveillance recordings - video surveillance is carried out in and around the Palitra Varna Hotel building on the basis of the Private Security Act.
4. PERSONS PROCESSING DATA IN COLOR M OOD Access to personal data is carried out only by persons whose official duties or a specific task requires such access, subject to the need-to-know principle and after familiarizing themselves with the regulations in the field of personal data protection.
5. PERSONS PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED BY COLOR M LTD.
Color M Ltd. has a legal obligation to make personal data available to administrators. Personal data processors are natural or legal persons, public authorities, agencies or other entities that process personal data on behalf of the controller.
6. GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING
The personal data collected by Color M Ltd as its personal data controller are processed on the following grounds as follows:
• consent of the data subject for one or more specific purposes;
• in relation to the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of the contract;
• to fulfill a legal obligation;
• for the legitimate interests of the administrator or the third party.
7. DATE OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA Personal data processed in "Color M" Ltd. are stored according to the terms stipulated by law or by internal acts.
8. TECHNICAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL PROTECTION MEASURES
Color M Ltd. implements the necessary technical and organizational measures and protection measures in accordance with the statutory requirements.
9. PERSONAL PROTECTION OFFICER
In connection with the processing of personal data, the data subject may contact "Color M" Ltd. through the personal data protection officer - Plamen Doichev- Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org, in writing at the office in the building of Hotel Palitra Varna or at the postal address: Varna, 9 Vasil Levski Blvd.